Terms and Conditions
CLIENT INFORMED CONSENT ACKNOWLEDGING RISKS & INDEMNITY
I hereby consent to voluntarily engage in an acceptable plan of exercise conditioning. I understand that no exercise program is without inherent risks and that, regardless of the care taken by my personal trainer, he or she cannot guarantee my personal safety. I also understand that I have the option to omit the exercise portion of the Cynthia Williams Fitness Programs.
I understand that a regular exercise program has been shown to have definite benefits to general health and well-being. I consent to being placed in the program activities which are recommended to optimize said benefits.
I understand that it is my responsibility to fully disclose to my coach any health issues or medications that are relevant to participation in a strenuous exercise program, inform my coach if there are any activities with which I do not feel comfortable, to cease exercise and report promptly any unusual feelings (e.g. chest discomfort, nausea, difficulty breathing, apparent injury etc) to my coach and to clear my participation in any exercise program with my physician.
I understand the potential physical risks involved in the exercise program and believe that potential benefits outweigh the risks. I understand that the achievement of health and fitness goals cannot be guaranteed. I have had a voice in planning and approving the activities selected for my exercise program. I understand that I am a participant in an online trading abs nutrition program, I am asked to check in daily.
I understand that I am a participant in an online trading program and I should direct all my questions and clarification items to the group page. I am in good physical condition and of sound mind, have no impairments which might prevent my participation in exercise activities and have been advised to consult a physician prior to engaging and beginning program.
I have been informed that the information that is obtained in this exercise abs nutrition program will be treated as privileged and confidential and will consequently not be released or revealed to any person without my express written consent. I am also aware that due to how the content and training is provided up front that there is a no refund policy once payment is received.
I acknowledge and represent that I am 18 years of age or older and have ready and understand the contents of this document. I have been made fully aware of and understand the potential risks involved in exercise programs. I hereby consent to those risks and freely and voluntarily agree to participate in the program offered by Cynthia Williams Fitness LLC. I am freely signing this agreement.
I, hereby accept all risks associated with my participation in fitness exercise and nutrition programs being offered by Cynthia Williams Fitness LLC (referred to CWF LLC hereafter) In consideration of using the services offered by CWF LLC., I release and forever discharge CWF LLC, their employees, trainees, dieticians, or any other officers, volunteers (“RELEASEES”) from any and all responsibility or liability from injuries or damages to my person or ordinal property, resulting from or my participation connection in any fitnesS exercise nutrition programs being offered by RELEASEES whether arising from active or passive negligence of RELEASEES or otherwise.
- I acknowledge and fully understand that I will be engaging in exercise and training activities that potentially involve the risk of serious injury, Permanent disability or death. Other possible risks include social and economic losses which might result not only from the RELEASEES own actions, inactions or negligence, but the actions, inactions or negligence of others, the condition of the public or private premises or any equipment. Further, there may be risks not known or not reasonably foreseeable at this time. I hereby assume full responsibility for all the forgoing risks, known and unknown, and accept responsibility for the damages following injury, permanent disability, or death.
- I further acknowledge and understand that CWF LLC, it’s personal trainers and other employees are not licensed physicians and that any information provided by CWF LLC, its trainers, staff or other employees carries no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties regarding safety or suitability for a particular purpose.
- CWF LLC and it’s employees will implement the most effective principles to help the participant achieve their goals within the scope of practice, but cannot guarantee that it’s products or workouts will be safe, effective or suitable for everyone. For that reason, all such products, services, programs, techniques, and materials embodied in suck products and services, are offered with warranties or guarantees of any kind, expressed or implied, and CWF LLC and it’s employees disclaim any liability, loss or damages that may result from their use.
- I understand that a physician’s approval is highly recommended prior to participation in any nutrition or exercise program. I have signed the CWF LLC informed consent acknowledging risk form.
- I have read this document in it’s entirety and agree to adhere to all its precepts, as well as all other terms and conditions of CWF LLC fitness exercise nutrition programs. I understand the risk and benefits of the programs and any questions I may have had have been answered to my satisfaction. Upon participation, I do hereby discharge, release, and hold harmless RELEASEES from any and all liability for damage claims or losses of any kind or character whatsoever resulting from any injury or condition I may suffer, or resulting from my participation in CWF LLC fitness exercise nutrition programs.
- This agreement applies not only to any all judicial injuries but to any and all claims from the damage to, loss of, or theft of property relating to my participations in CWF LLC fitness exercise nutrition programs.
- This agreement is intended to be broad and inclusive and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Kentucky. If any portion of this agreement is invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
- This document and the accompanying CWF LLC, informed consent contains the entire agreement between parties. No other agreement exists between parties and representations , verbally or in writing, have been made except stated herein.
- I agree not to sue CWF LLC for any and all claims made or liabilities assessed against them as discharged herein.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCESS
To the extent I desire to resolve ANY dispute with CWF LLC, I agree to the following sequence of procedure to resolve such dispute:
The parties agree that in the event of a dispute, the parties will negotiate in good faith a resolution of the dispute prior to the making of a request for mediation or arbitration.
JURISDICTION AND VENUE
The prevailing party in any dispute between the parties arising out of or related to this agreement, whether resolved by negotiation, mediation, or litigation, shall be entitled to recover its attorneys’ fees and costs from the other party.
I INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS CWF LLC from any and all claims made or liabilities accessed against them as a result of (i) my actions or inactions (ii) the actions, inactions or negligence of others including those parties hereby indemnified (iii) or any other harm caused by an occurrence related to CWF LLC
In signing this Waiver and Release of All Claims, I acknowledge and represent that I am 18 years of age or older, that I have read and understand the contents of this document, and that no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made. I also agree, for myself and my successors, that the above representations are not mere recitals and that they are binding.
Recurring Monthly Membership Fees
If you wish not to proceed with the monthly membership, you will be required to send an email, with 30 days notice of cancellation required, to email@example.com
You will be charged monthly until you cancel. You can cancel your subscription at any time, with 30 days notice prior to the next renewal date. Monthly membership can not be prorated and there are no refunds if not canceled 30 days prior to renewal date.